Directed by Coreen Janetzke
Dec. 8, 15, & 22, 2019 at 2:00PM
Brian Henry, Diane Hooper, Greg Kissner, Randy Lenhart, Brittany Powers,Kyle Smith, Rachel Wiltshire, & Rusty Wummel
A group of strangers is stranded in a boarding house during a snow storm, one of whom is a murderer. The suspects include the newly married couple who run the house, and the suspicions in their minds nearly wreck their perfect marriage. Others are a spinster with a curious background, an architect who seems better equipped to be a chef, a retired Army major, a strange little man who claims his car has overturned in a drift, and a jurist who makes life miserable for everyone. Into their midst comes a policeman, traveling on skis. He no sooner arrives, when the jurist is killed. Two down, and one to go. To get to the rationale of the murderer's pattern, the policeman probes the background of everyone present, and rattles a lot of skeletons. Another famous Agatha Christie switch finish! Chalk up another superb intrigue for the foremost mystery writer of her time.
Suitable for audiences of all ages.
Purchase tickets online or call 614.360.1000.
Not only does it feel great to volunteer, house staff see performances for free! Learn more >
In the Spotlight
Casting Announcement for The Mousetrap!
Curtain Players is proud to announce the cast of The Mousetrap by Agatha Christie, following auditions on Sept. 8.
Congratulations to Diane Hooper (Mrs. Boyle), Rusty Wummel (Mr. Paravacini), Kyle Smith (Sgt. Trotter), Brian Henry (Giles Ralston), Randy Lenhart (Major Metcalf), Greg Kissner (Christopher Wren), Brittany Powers (Miss Casewell) and Rachel Wiltshire (Mollie Ralston).
The Mousetrap runs Dec. 6 – 22, and is directed by Coreen Janetzke.
Everyone's a suspect in Christie's enduring murder-mystery. A group of strangers is stranded in a boarding house during a snowstorm, and one of them is a murderer. A superb evening of intrigue by the foremost mystery writer of her time!
Performances are Fridays and Saturdays, Dec. 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, & 21, 2019 at 8 p.m., and Sundays Dec. 8, 15, & 22 at 2 p.m., with a pay-what-you-can preview on Thursday, Dec. 5 at 8 p.m. Please note the additional matinee on the first Sunday.
Tickets are on sale now at curtainplayers.org/tickets.
- Spotlight: Casting Announcement for The Mousetrap!
- Sep 14: Curtain Players Presents: A Dramatic Reading of Original 'Sleepy Hollow' at Westerville Library, Oct. 4
- Sep 14: Night of Magic at Wizards & Wands – Oct. 25
- Aug 25: Curtain Brings History Home at Harlem Township Days
- Aug 01: Casting Announcement! 'Sleepy Hollow: The Lost Chapter'
- Jul 30: August Civic Event Volunteers Needed – Bringing Community Theatre to Our Community!
- Jul 30: Leading Ladies Set Build, Part Two – Aug. 3
- Jul 28: Set Build Party A Success — Thank You, Volunteers!
- Jul 17: Cast Announced for "16-3-3, Home"
- Jul 14: This Amazon Prime Day, Set Your Smile Donations to CP
- See all Curtain Players news. >